Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

other men moved on

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 20.01.2020 09:48
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Joe Montana Jersey . - When the Jacksonville Jaguars introduced starter Toby Gerhart before last weeks game, Gerhart and his fellow running backs ran onto the field together.They called it a sign of unity.It also served as a strong visual depicting what the Jaguars backfield has become.Its running back by committee in Jacksonville, with Gerhart, Denard Robinson, Jordan Todman and rookie Storm Johnson all sharing carries.The Jaguars (0-5) rank 31st in the league in rushing, averaging 67 yards a game, so the decision to get more guys involved was an obvious one.Johnson could be the wild card in the rotation. A seventh-round draft pick from UCF, Johnson was inactive the first three weeks because of ankle injury, and although he was active Week 4 at San Diego, he didnt play. He made his NFL debut Sunday against Pittsburgh, running four times for a team-high 27 yards.It wasnt a dazzling performance, but Johnsons 20-yard run in the third quarter matched the teams longest of the season (quarterback Blake Bortles) and was the longest for any Jaguars running back.Its not surprising to me, coach Gus Bradley said. I mentioned two weeks ago he had a good practice. Last week he had a good week, and its that trust and hes building trust. For him to go in there and perform and really capture his opportunity was pretty cool to see. ... The runs he had were very impressive.Johnson re-injured his ankle late in the game, but should be fine for Sundays game at Tennessee (1-4).Still in rebuilding mode, the Jaguars might start Johnson at some point. Bradley and general manager Dave Caldwell have gone with several youngsters this season, especially on offence.Bortles, centre Luke Bowanko, right guard Brandon Linder, tight end Nic Jacobs and receivers Allen Robinson and Allen Hurns all started in the 17-9 loss to the Steelers. Rookie linebacker Telvin Smith also got the nod, giving the team seven rookies in the starting lineup.By comparison, fellow AFC South teams Houston, Indianapolis and Tennessee started one each.Jacksonville also has five second-year players in its starting lineup, making the Jaguars one of the leagues youngest and least experienced teams.Caldwell and Bradley believe that if the competition is close between two players, its usually best to go with the younger guy, especially if they think hes got more upside.Well, its a challenge that weve said before that we accept, Bradley said. Somewhere down the line these guys cant be rookies anymore, I believe. I think somewhere theyve played enough games where they say, All right, lets go. I dont want to talk about that anymore. We understand that.Gerhart and the other running backs understand the situation.Although Jacksonville gave Gerhart a three-year, $10 million contract in free agency to be the No. 1 back, the former Minnesota Vikings backup knew he would be sharing the load this season.Injuries have made it even more necessary.Gerhart sprained his right ankle in the season opener against Philadelphia when he was horse-collar tackled from behind. He has been hobbled since. And it seemingly got worse Sunday when he sprained his right foot. He returned to the game, but finished with a season-low four carries for 9 yards, and played just 10 snaps.I know that he felt really good going into the game and then early he had an issue, Bradley said.Regardless of what happens to the starting spot, the running backs insist it wont matter because theyre so close. That was evident when they took the field together Sunday.Were just a tight group and we just said, Why not? Gerhart said.Todman said it carried over from last year, when former Jaguars standout Maurice Jones-Drew led the group and got everyone hanging out together. They even nicknamed themselves the wolf pack.They didnt get introduced as a group in 2013, but decided to do it Sunday a€” fitting given the state of the position.It was a group decision, Todman said. Why not? Lets do it. It was good to have everybody out there active and able to play.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Roger Craig Jersey . - Leon Draisaitl scored a hat trick as the Prince Albert Raiders stormed past the Swift Current Broncos 5-2 in Western Hockey League action Tuesday. Ben Coates Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. http://www.custompatriotsjersey.com/custom-steve-nelson-jersey-large-381f.html . Despite Arsenals financial firepower, the 31-year-old midfielder was the only arrival in the January transfer window. Signed until the end of the season as injury cover, Kallstrom might not be fit until mid-March after arriving Friday at Arsenal having injured his back earlier in the week while training with Spartak Moscow.Flushing Meadows, NY - Top seed Novak Djokovic beat Argentinas Diego Schwartzman in three sets Monday night in their first-round match at the U.S. Open. Djokovic started his quest for an eighth Grand Slam title with a 6-1, 6-2, 6-4 win in the final match of the night at Arthur Ashe Stadium. The Wimbledon champion Djokovic has a run of four straight finals at the Open, including a championship in 2011 against Rafael Nadal. Djokovic lost last year to Nadal, but the Spaniard isnt defending his title this year due to a right wrist injury. Playing his first career tour-level main draw match on hard courts, the 22- year-old Schwartzman was no match for the worlds No. 1 player. The Serbian breezed through the first two sets in 56 minutes. Schwartzman won the first game of the third set and then had a chance to break, but a smiling Djokovic roared back and evened the set with an ace. There were a couple of hiccups from Djokovic, as Schwartzman broke to tie it at 3-3, but he couldnt follow it up. Djokovic broke back and then held at love before closing it out. "Its never easy to start a U.S. Open smoothly," said Djokovic, who had 27 unforced errors, three more than Schwartzman. Up next for Djokovic will be Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu, who topped Gilles Muller of Luxembourg in a five-set marathon. "Im sure well both be fresh and motivated to play," Djokovic said. "Hes a very solid player from the baseline, but Ill focus on myself and hope to do as well as I did tonight." Former champion Andy Murray was tested in his first-round match Monday, while third seed Stan Wawrinka and No. 5 seed Milos Raonic won their openers in straight sets. Murray, the eighth seed and former world No. 2 star, battled cramps before holding off wily Dutchman Robin Haase 6-3, 7-6 (8-6), 1-6, 7-5 in 3 hours, 8 minutes. "I dont know what it was. I was cramping after 1 hour and 45 minutes," Murray said. "I didnt know what to do in the third set. I started to get it in my laterals and forearms when I was serving. I didnt know whether to conserve energy or try to finish it. "I tried to hang around and tried to play without using my legs much. I managed to get through. These slams are physically challenging, but I need to work out why it happeneed. Larry Schreiber Jersey. . It shouldnt have happened, regardless of the temperature." Murray overcame a 1-4 deficit in the fourth set to get off the court before a fifth. The two-time Grand Slam champion was the U.S. Open winner two years ago and runner-up in Flushing in 2008. His second-round opponent will be German Matthias Bachinger. Wawrinka, this years Australian Open champion, topped Czech Jiri Vesely, 6-2, 7-6 (8-6), 7-6 (7-3). Wawrinka, who is from Switzerland, reached his first U.S. Open semifinal last year before losing to Djokovic. The Canadian Raonic eased past Japans Taro Daniel, 6-3, 6-2, 7-6 (7-1). Raonic, who has reached the fourth round here the last two years, is trying to build on a semifinal appearance at Wimbledon when he lost to Roger Federer. Ninth-seeded former Australian Open runner-up Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France snuck past gritty Argentine Juan Monaco 6-3, 4-6, 7-6 (7-2), 6-1. In other opening-day action involving seeds, No. 16 Tommy Robredo of Spain defeated Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4; promising Aussie Nick Kyrgios upended No. 21 Russian and two-time U.S. Open semifinalist Mikhail Youzhny 7-5, 7-6 (7-4), 2-6, 7-6 (7-1); No. 22 German Philipp Kohlschreiber handled Argentine Facundo Bagnis 6-2, 7-6 (7-3), 6-3; No. 23 Argentine Leonardo Mayer was leading Albert Montanes 6-2, 3-0 when the Spaniard retired; Benoit Paire took out No. 24 fellow Frenchman Julien Benneteau 7-6 (7-4), 5-7, 6-4, 4-6, 6-4; 30th seed Jeremy Chardy of France toppled Colombian Alejandro Falla, 6-7 (5-7), 6-2, 7-5, 6-4; and No. 31 Spaniard Fernando Verdasco outlasted Slovenian Blaz Rola 6-3, 3-6, 7-5, 1-6, 6-4. Several other men moved on, including Italian players Andreas Seppi and Simone Bolelli. Federer, the second seed and five-time U.S. Open champion, plays his first- round match Tuesday night against Australian Marinko Matosevic. Federer hasnt won the U.S. Open since 2008, the last of his five consecutive championships at the event. Spains David Ferrer, the No. 4 seed, faces Damir Dzumhur of Bosnia and Herzegovina during the day session at Louis Armstrong Stadium. Other seeds to see action on Tuesday include, No. 10 seed Kei Nishikori, 12th seed Richard Gasquet and 13th seed John Isner, who takes on fellow American Marcos Giron. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).