Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

one-year contract wi

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 24.03.2020 07:44
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

Canadas Alex Gough came up just short in her quest for an Olympic medal in womens luge on Tuesday. Custom 49ers Super Bowl Jerseys . Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. "I had great runs today and I knew it was going to be a long shot,"the 26-year-old slider from Calgary said. "It was tough to make a mistake on the first run, I knew I was going to have to fight back from that." Germanys Natalie Geisenberger captured gold with a combined time of 3:19.768, while defending Olympic champion Tatjana Hüfner finished with a silver medal, 1.139 seconds behind her German teammate. Geisenberger was the only slider to travel down the icy chute in under 50 seconds over the entire competition, setting a track record of 49.765 in her third run. Gough finished with a combined four-run time of 3:21.578, and was unable to win Canadas first medal in the sport. However, her fourth place set a new Canadian-best finish, which she hopes to improve upon as part of the Canadian squad in the team relay event, which starts on Thursday. "Im happy to have been here, I just wish I had done a bit better," Gough said. "Im going to come out and give my best for the team relay, thats always our best event." Calgarys Kimberly McRae, who said she was aiming for a top-10 finish, was happy with her performance after posting a combined time of 3:21.895 for fifth place. "Putting down consistent runs worked so well for me," McRae said. "Now Im going to keep working hard. I have a long summer ahead and well see what happens next year." Arianne Jones, also of Calgary, finished with a time of 3:23.183 for 13th place. Colin Kaepernick Super Bowl Jersey . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. Frank Gore Super Bowl Jersey . In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline. https://www.49ersrookiestore.com/49ers-Dwight-Clark-Jersey/ . The match, billed as a "next-gen" encounter between two of the sports rising stars, lasted two and a half hours. The loss kept Raonic, from Thornhill, Ont., from reaching a third fourth-round spot in Melbourne over the past four years.HOUSTON -- The Houston Astros have agreed to a one-year contract with left-hander reliever Tony Sipp. Sipp will earn $500,000 this season if he remains in the majors and $100,000 in the minors. There is $200,000 in performance bonuses in the major league deal. He will earn an additional $25,000 each for appearing in 35, 40, 45 and 50 games and $50,000 each for 55 and 60 games. The 30-year-old Sipp was pitchinng for San Diegos Triple-A affiliate before requesting his release on Thursday. Mike Person Super Bowl Jersey. Sipp has a 4.30 ERA with 21 strikeouts in 11 games in Triple-A this season. He was 3-2 with a 4.78 ERA in 56 appearances in the majors last season with Arizona. Houston optioned right-hander Paul Clemens to Triple-A Oklahoma City and transferred right-hander Jesse Crain to the 60-day disabled list. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).