Bundesliga - 6. Runde: SK Sturm Graz - FC Admira 3:2 (2:0) Red Bull Salzburg - SC Wr. Neustadt 1:1 (1:1) Austria Wien - Wacker Innsbruck 2:0 (1:0) SV Mattersburg - SV Ried 2:1 (2:0) WAC - Rapid Wien 1:0 (1:0) <--

that for the rest o

in NEUES AUS ÖSTERREICH - BERICHTE AUS ÖSTERREICH 24.03.2020 07:57
von jokergreen0220 | 1.402 Beiträge

ALAMEDA, Calif. Calgary Flames Store . -- The Oakland Raiders got one of their two biggest offensive playmakers back at practice. Quarterback Terrelle Pryor returned to practice Wednesday and was working with the first team after missing last weeks game with a concussion, while running back Darren McFadden is still sidelined by a hamstring injury that prevented him from finishing last weeks game. The Raiders had hoped Pryor would play last Sunday against Washington but decided to hold him out after he complained of sensitivity to light Saturday night -- a classic concussion symptom. Pryor is once again symptom free and appears on target to resume his starting role when the Raiders (1-3) host San Diego (2-2) on Sunday night. He plans to be the same player he was before the injury, not worried about taking another hard hit like the one Wesley Woodyard delivered on Sept. 23 in Denver that led to the concussion. "I just try to make the right decisions and the smart decisions and be a smart person and player," Pryor said. "Obviously, if theres three guys coming cramming down on me I dont want to challenge all three of those guys so get down. Just be myself and play football. Thats how I have to play." It will be a much-welcomed return after Raiders fans booed backup Matt Flynn repeatedly while watching the offence stagnate in a 24-14 loss to Washington. Flynn, who was expected to start before losing the job in the exhibition season to Pryor, showed little pocket awareness. He threw an interception that was returned for a touchdown and took seven sacks, while leading just one scoring drive. That performance helped drop Flynn to third-team status behind undrafted rookie Matt McGloin, a fast fall after Oakland traded two draft picks to acquire Flynn and gave him $6.5 million in guaranteed money. "It hasnt worked out like we anticipated and weve got to make decisions and weve got to move forward and continue to go," coach Dennis Allen said. "Matts going to continue to battle and scratch and claw and I still believe that hes a capable quarterback." Pryor had helped obscure many of Oaklands problems on offence with his athleticism that has allowed him to turn broken plays into big ones. Pryor completed 65.4 per cent of his passes the first three weeks for 624 yards and two touchdowns. He has also rushed for 198 yards on 26 carries and has not turned the ball over since throwing two interceptions in an opening week loss to Indianapolis. "If you start trying to limit the things that he does, I think you decrease his effectiveness," Allen said. "You have to let him be the quarterback that he is and let him make plays." McFadden initially got hurt in the first quarter of the loss to the Redskins and tried to come back later in the first half before shutting it down for the game. McFadden leads the Raiders with 215 yards rushing but has been hampered by a variety of injuries for his entire career. McFadden has missed 23 full games over his first five seasons because of injuries. While Allen said it is too early to know whether McFadden will miss this game, hamstrings are tricky injuries for running backs and the Raiders will likely be cautious. "No real updates, nothing really to report," Allen said. "Hes got a hamstring, and hes trying to rehab it and get out there as fast as he can." Marcel Reece was back at practice after hurting his knee in Sundays loss and got some time at halfback instead of his usual fullback position. Reece started four games at halfback last season because of injuries, rushing for 261 yards and catching 20 passes for 195 yards. Reece has only two carries and six catches this season. Rashad Jennings ran for 45 yards and caught eight passes for 71 yards with Reece and McFadden both sidelined in the second half last week. NOTES: C Stefen Wisniewski (right knee) did not practice but the Raiders are hopeful he will play. ... WR Andre Holmes practiced for the first time after his PED suspension. ... FS Charles Woodson (non-injury) and DT Stacy McGee (shoulder) also did not practice. ... OL Menelik Watson returned to practice for the first time since knee surgery. ... The Raiders signed RB George Winn to the practice squad. Stitched Flames Jerseys . - Erick Torres scored his 10th goal of the season on a stunning volley, and Chivas USA edged 10-man Real Salt Lake 1-0 on Saturday night. Wholesale Flames Jerseys . Blatter also told reporters Saturday after meeting with Qatars emir that the decision to award the tournament to the desert nation is "not reversible." There have been calls to move the tournament because of Qatars intense heat. https://www.cheapflames.com/ . Fognini won 7-5, 6-2, 6-2 after Argentinas Carlos Berlocq had beaten Andreas Seppi 4-6, 6-0, 6-2, 6-1 on the outdoor clay surface. Doubles are set for Saturday with reverse singles on Sunday to decide which team reaches the quarterfinals.After three relief appearances to start his 2014 season, Toronto Bluie Jays pitcher J.A. Happ is coming off his first start of the year, a win at Philadelphia Monday. The former Phillie allowed three hits in five scoreless frames of a 3-0 triumph. Happ has faced the Angels once in his career when he allowed six hits and four runs -- three earned -- over 4 1/3 innings of Torontos 4-3 home loss on Sept. 12, 2013. Happs counterpart, Tyler Skaggs, has 19 starts under his belt in his major league career and hes yet to lose on the road. Skaggs tries to keep that mark unblemished when the Los Angeles Angels continue their four-games series with the Blue Jays Saturday afternoon. The 22-year-old left-hander is 2-0 in five career road starts, compared to a 3-7 ledger in 14 home outings. In his most recent start, Sunday at home against Texas, Skaggs was shelled to the tune of eight hits and six runs over 2 2/3 innings of a 14-3 defeat. Both of Skaggs road wins have come this season and hes given up just two earned runs in 15 innings. The Angels won each of Skaggs first six starts this season before falling to Texas. Hes never faced the Blue Jays. Last night, Erick Aybar hit two doubles, a triple and scored twice to help the Angels squeak out a 4-3 win. Mike Trout smacked a solo homer and Howie Kendrick added two hits and aan RBI for the Angels, who have won eight of their last nine against Toronto. Calgary Flames Shirts. . Efren Navarro, who was called up prior to the game, had two doubles and a run scored. Los Angeles starter Garrett Richards worked seven frames, fanning six and allowing two runs on five hits. Joe Smith (2-0) allowed one run in one inning to receive the win and Ernesto Frieri picked up his fourth save, setting down the side in order in the ninth. "Ive been working on my breaking ball (and) my fastball command," said Frieri. "I think I did a pretty good job today with my fastball and slider. I need to keep doing that for the rest of the season to be successful." Jose Reyes went 3-for-4 with a double, a home run and two runs scored and Melky Cabrera had two hits and scored a run for the Blue Jays, who saw starter Dustin McGowan allow two runs on seven hits and two walks through five innings. "We got through it. I didnt have any slider at all," said McGowan. "Luckily the changeup got me through and its just one of those games you go out there and give it everything you got." Brett Cecil (0-3) suffered the loss after allowing the go-ahead run in his one inning on the hill. The Angels went 6-1 last season versus the Blue Jays, sweeping a three-game set in Toronto. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Counter/Zähler Admins: printmaster und amonamarth1987 <> Moderatorin: digiworld <> Für den Inhalt verantwortlich: printmaster Counter/Zähler Lieber Gast! Hier dreht sich alles um Fußball. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn du dich selbstverständlich kostenfrei registrieren würdest, anschliessend hast Du uneingeschränkten Zugriff. Auch würde uns deine Meinung sehr interessieren. DANKE! Danke.
Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 4329 Themen und 5608 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 134 Benutzer (02.02.2024 12:03).